Saturday, February 6, 2010

Jada - Battle Machine!




In 2009, Jada has introduced its latest series that is the Battle Machine. For the first series, they released 6 types of cars which each cars came in 2 variations. I am a big fan of Mustangs and variations made for the cars are very interesting. One a a regular metallic coloured car, and while another one is a police car. Although not many people interested in these cars, I feel it is distinguished because it is an interesting variation from other cars that I have.
Battle Machine series for this car is a car-like from the movie Death Race, in which each of them has their own special weapons. the car would look like from the era where speed is everything and weapons to survive, and if I were in that kinda situation, I don't mind having a kick ass car like this!


Photobucket





Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket









No comments: